Coms join us this Saturday for the CrossFit DoneRight/Black Sheep Sports Performance Inter-Affiliate Throwdown. This is a friendly competition between gyms, with the goal being max participation. The workouts will be CrossFit Games Open Style which means every rep counts and everyone contributes to the success of their gym! Every athlete will have a judge from the opposite gym counting reps and judging movement standards. Remember, the goal of the Throwdown is max participation, so all workouts will be scalable!
Here are the all-important details:
- The event will be held at Black Sheep Sports Performance.
- Doors open at 8am.
- Workout instructions and standards begin at 8:45 AM.
- The first heat will begin at 9:00 AM.
- Bring a jump rope if you have one.
- There will be a total of 3 WODs.
- The last heat should wrap up at approximately noon and will be followed by a BBQ after. There will be a participation fee (DUE FRIDAY) of $10 to cover the cost of food.
- Join the event on Facebook by Wednesday to let us know you will be participating so we can assign heat times.
**WE WILL NOT HAVE CLASS AT CFDR THIS SATURDAY (7/27)**
Workout of the Day
Complete the following 4 times:
4 Min AMRAP:
15 KettleBell Swings
-4 minutes rest between AMRAPs