CrossFit is teaming up with St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital to combat child cancer. Register on April 26th to participate in this life-changing charity event.
Contributions can be performance-based pledges or donations for participants and affiliates. We’ll keep track of the athlete performances and donations for each individual and every participating Affiliate.
The event will be held on June 9th.
For more information check out www.crossfitforhope.com
Workout of the Day
Three rounds of:
75 pound Power snatch
Box jump, 24″ box
75 pound Thruster
Chest to bar Pull-ups
How it Works
- “Hope” has the same format as Fight Gone Bad
- In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute
- This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating
- The clock does not reset or stop between exercises
- On call of “rotate,” the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score
- One point is given for each rep