- .7 mile swim from the dock to a buoy and back – if you can’t swim, you can kayak 2 miles as an alternate (15-30 minutes)
- 4.2 mile run (rolling terrain) (25-50 minutes)
- 20 mile bike on lightly traveled road (to the town of Mineral and Back) (60-100 minutes)
- Arrive on Friday night or Saturday, May 7th. For anyone looking to stay the night, beds are first RSVP, first served. After that, sleeping bags on the floor.
- Race will start at 2pm on Saturday afternoon with the BBQ starting around 6pm.
- Sunday, we’ll have lunch on the grill and maybe an outdoor WOD. People can recreate, use the sauna, get in the hot tub, play with the toys, take off around dinner, get home by 8PM.
Workout of the Day
Dynamic Effort- Box Squats
12×2 @ 50% of your 1RM
8 min AMRAP of
21 Kettle Bell/Dumbell Swings
15 Walking Lunges